Friday, October 24, 2008

We pray to the Lord...

Lord hear our prayer.

We also searched high and low for the prayer of the faithful readings but couldn't find any ones that were not cheesy. So I decided to hijack my friend Teresa's prayers (I read them at her wedding so it is okay. Because it is almost like I wrote them). We are just changing names (while I wouldn't mind praying for her Grandma who is no longer with us, I got peeps of my own to pray for) and we have one prayer that is dependent upon the outcome of November 4 (I will be in London that day which I think will be very interesting. And yes my absentee ballot has been sent in a VERY official envelope. I am not kidding about the envelope. I half expected confetti to pop out.).

It has been a very religous few days in our apartment.

1 comment:

Teresa Shea said...

I hope your priest doesn't cut off POTFR Kevin. Sorry about that.