Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sharing too much on the Internet

This is what someone posted on the knot. And this is what I think is oversharing. Keep in mind that she started a thread with this post, it is not in response to anything (and it is not my post).

"Today is 4 years ago that I met Metallica, my fav band of all time, for the first time. They were all so nice, and I had such a great time. It is hands down one of the best days of my life to date (along with the birth of my sister's son/Godson, the second time I met the band, and the day I got engaged).I was really proud of myself when I met them, because I even have a Metallica tatoo and I refrained from showing it to any of them. They all pretty much immitated my Brooklyn accent too, which I have to say I got a kick out of. They were just so awesome to be around, so much fun, so down to earth."

No comments: