Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hairstyles

I am attempting to blog inbetween coughing fits and it is not easy. However, my latest research has me delving into hairstyles. To be honest, I have no idea how I want to wear my hair. Typically, my hair is in a pony tail, 24-7. So, having a down 'do would be a change for me. But I think there is something elegant and bridal about an up 'do. I am very confused at this point in time.

I started my preliminary research on the knot where they have been boasting about a gallery of the latest hair trends. I decided to look at the "hot knots" section. And there were several pictures of models with hair done up in knots, buns, etc. The only problem is that all the pictures were taken of the models face. You can't see the hot knots of which they boast. Seriously, didn't someone realize this? Click here to see the gallery.

1 comment:

Toffee said...

I see you in an up do.
doo be doo.
be do.
woof