Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chinese Lunar Calendar

Our manager is away today and so we are looking up which lunar calendar animals we are and yelling them across the office. So I looked up myself and B at this site here. And basically I am dark and gloomy and B is light and shiny. This stuff is crap.

Me:
DRAGON is the fifth sign of the lunar calendar.I am an unquenchable fire, the center of all energy, the stout heroic heart. I am truth and light, I hold power and glory in my sway. My presence disperses dark clouds. I have been chosen to tame the Fates.

B:
SHEEP is the eighth sign of the lunar calendar.I am nature's special child. I trust and am rewarded by trust. Fortune smiles upon my countenance. All things blossom in the gentleness of my love. I strive to find beauty in all I behold. I am fair of face and full of grace.

1 comment:

Toffee said...

I am a dog. Seriously.

btw how can YOU be dark and gloomy when you disperse dark clouds and bring light??