Thursday, September 27, 2007

Picture Afterthought

In the end the picture turned out lovely. I have a copy, Ann does and B's parents. But I would like to point out that I have mentioned to Ann on several occasions over several years that she did not have any pictures of me in her home. Now I get that most of the pictures she has up will be of her own children and not herfavorite sister. But there shouldbe at least one picture so she doesn't forget what I look like (and yes, I have pictures of her in my apartment). She made mention that she may get a copy for her house which means it took me 31 years to get a picture up and only 4 for B. That is if she even got a copy for herself. Seriously Ann I am just asking for one picture. I will be happy with a wallet size, somewhere in the corner. Anything.

3 comments:

Ann D. said...

Liz, I only got copies for you and B's parents--as requested. So, no picutre of B on my wall yet!

Teresa Shea said...

Post the pic on the blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm watching, I'm watching, I'm watching. Click.